Become an AWS Expert. This master-level course is for you if you are looking to AWS in Telugu within a short time!
Note: Limited Seats Left
Note: Enrollments are closed for March batch,
April batch enrollments will begin soon
Mode Of Teaching
May 01, 2022
Monday to Friday
07:00 PM – 09:00 PM
In this Introduction, you will view the course syllabus to learn what will be taught in this course. You will hear from data science professionals to discover what data science is, what data scientists do, and what tools and algorithms data scientists use on a daily basis. Finally, you will find out why data science is considered the sexiest job in the 21st century.
- Introduction to IAM
- Create Users, Groups, Roles and Policies in IAM
- Programmatically working with Users, Groups, Roles and Policies
- Create customer managed policies.
- MFA, Password policy setup, Setup credentails
- What is the VPC?
- VPC architecture
- Explain VPC, Subnets, Route tables, IGW, NAT gateway, NAT instances
- NACL vs SG
- Explain VPC peering – Same region, different region and different account
- What is the Simple Storage Service (S3)?
- Storage classes
- Cross-region replication
- Static Webhosting with S3 bucket
- Events in S3
- Bucket policies
- Life cycle management
- Working S3 using Command line interface -CLI
- S3 encryption, security
- Introduction to EC2 and instance types
- Launch EC2(Linux and Windows)
- Generating custom Public Key and Private keys for EC2 instances
- Security groups
- Volumes and Snapshots
- Creating customized Amazon Machine Images
- Elastic Load Balancers – ELBs and Health check
- Auto Scaling groups
- Cloud Watch
- Creating Billing Alarm and EC2 instance alarms.
- Elastic Block store – EBS
- Elastic File System
- What is the Lambda and how to create a simple lambda function?
- Trigger Lambda using other AWS services?
- Version, Environment variables, roles and Alias
- What is an API?
- Create HTTP API using API gateway
- How to work with APIs programmatically?
- What is the Database and the RDS?
- Create an RDS instance using MySQL
- How to delete the RDS instance?
- Introduction to NoSQL, RDS and DynamoDB
- Create a simple DynamoDB table
- Query and scan
- GSI and LSI
- How to delete a table?
- What is SQS and how to work with it?
- What is SES and how to work with it?
- What is SNS and how to work with it?
- What is the cloudwatch and how to work with it?
- DNS Records overview
- Routing Policies
- Hosting sample Website and configuring Policies
- Simple Routing Policy
- Latency Routing Policy
- Failover Routing Policy
- Weighted Routing Policy
- Geolocation Routing Policy
- What is the cloud formation and how to work with it?
- What is the cloud trail and how to work with it?
- What is the cloud front and how to work with it?
- What is the Key Management Service (KMS) and how to work with it?
What We Provide
Although our instructors are available 24/7 to clear doubts, we also provide a community where students can post their doubts and also help each other.
Along with daily live lectures we provide a separate learning platform where our students can learn topics, attempt quizzes, assignments and many more.
Right after completion of the course by submitting the required projects and maintaining attendance, students will receive the course completion certificate.
Watch Demo Class now in Telugu
Watch our free demo class and experience our teaching in Telugu from our Industry experts.
Our Students Feedback
2. No over burdening
3. Neat explanation
4. Revision of topics while teaching other topics
5. Boosting our brains with tasks
6. Excellent doubts clarification
Frequently Asked Questions
The training which CodinGrad provides is Industrial training. We are well known for our course curriculum. And whatever we teach is starts from scratch to advance level. Our well experienced instructors will be available for 24/7 to clear your doubts.
Yes, all the concepts are taught from the basics to the advanced level and our instructors will make sure that the students are understanding or not before going to any futher topics.
Of course, We at CodinGrad train the students according to the industry needs and specification, We also provide in-house projects and mock interviews.
We don’t have any eligibility criteria for our courses as we teach from start to end, thus anybody interested in the course can join.
Yes, you will be receiving a course completion certification from CodinGrad after submitting the projects at the end of the course.
Sorry, No refunds.
You can enroll by doing the payment from our website and right after payment you will receive the confirmation from our end and we’ll guide for further process.
Yes, all sessions will be recorded and will be provided for the students.